Advanced Pipette Calibration Services
Advanced Process Systems offers both manual and automated, single and multi-channel pipette calibration services. APS will perform pipette calibration on site or in our pipette calibration lab. APS will provide a NIST pipette calibration certificate to the standards you select.
Advanced Calibrations - Main
- Electrical, Multimeters
- Flow Rate - Gas, Fluid, Liquid
- Mechanical and Balance
- Physical Dimensional
- Pipette Calibration
- Pressure Gauge Calibration
- Temperature / Thermometers
NIST Pipette Calibration Services
On automated liquid handlers, APS offers NIST calibration certificates as well as preventive maintenance on well known brands such as Hamilton, Beckman, and Tecan. We also offer pipette tips that are NIST certified to work with Rainin, Eppendorf, Hamilton, Beckman, and Tecan. If your pharma process requires ISO 17025 compliance, APS is compliant to those standards as well.
As a premium service, APS can provide a 24 hour service for pipette calibrations. APS performs on-site pipette calibration services for automated liquid handlers as well manual pipettes. APS regularly performs Rainin pipette calibration, Eppendorf pipette calibration and all manual or multichannel pipettes.
Need overnight pipette calibration? CONTACT APS for rapid pipettes calibration turnaround.
Our highly adaptable on-site calibration services include comprehensive lab pipette calibration or pre-certification of pipette tips as needed. Leveraging years of accumulated expertise, our meticulously trained technicians are prepared to conduct pipette calibrations either at your facility or within our specialized pipette calibration laboratory.
- APS offers service levels tailored to your specific operational procedures to the level of accuracy and precision your require.
- NIST traceable calibrations certificates provided.
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration service available.
- We support your preventative maintenance protocols as requested.
- Where exacting standards and quality are required, we specialize in providing calibrations for customers in biotechnology, biopharma, chemistry, life sciences, educational laboratories, research labs, forensic laboratories among others.
- Our Advanced Calibration Services are meticulously designed to mitigate disruptions to your operations, offering swift turnaround times and proficient services of unrivaled quality. As a highly-regarded partner, we deeply appreciate the significance of pipettes in our clients' operational ecosystem and remain committed to exceeding their expectations.
Pipette Calibration FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions about Thermometer Calibrations
No questions yet... please contact us and ask!